Ventura, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, San Diego, San Bernardino, Orange and Riverside
- Military Packaging Qualified on the latest Bar-coding and RFID labels
- Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF) Invoicing Capabilities
- Extremely Knowledgeable Staff
- Government Inspections and Sign-off weekly and end of month
- Military Specification Requirements are very demanding and exacting. With over 30 years of experience and a large and varied number of clients we have the highest reputation in the field.
- We are on the cutting edge of adapting to new government technology and requirements in bar-coding, labeling and WAWF invoicing.
- Parts are picked up from your plant, received, identified, reconciled, kitted and packed according to government specs for our clients.
- Military Shipping Label (MSL) bar code labels are assigned, government inspection is performed and the product is shipped from our plant.
- When wood boxes or pallets are called out in the packaging specs we can supply them immediately from our crating department in house.
- We are happy to help you determine what your packaging cost will be as you formulate a bid for a government job.
- Recipient of certificate of appreciation for outstanding support of Operation Enduring Freedom and certificate for Quality System Qualification from Government agencies, Defense Contract Management Command.
Contact us today and let Whaling West Packaging Corporation help you find a solution for your military or commercial packaging needs. Our packaging provides protection from elements such as moisture, corrosion, ultraviolet exposure, static-electricity, and insects.
Our in house packaging engineers focus on developing quality packaging in accordance with the required packaging method to ensure complete satisfaction. Whaling West Incorporated is your “one stop” solution supplier for all your military packing needs:
- Cost-effective packaging in accordance with MIL-STD-2073 in addition to many other military specifications
- Military specification corrugated cartons and wood boxes (ISPM 15 compliant)
- Interpretation of packaging codes and contracts
- MIL-STD-129 markings
- RFID labeling
- Government material Inspection and Receiving Reports (WAWF)
- Shipping Instruction Requests (SIR)
- Government documentation services
- Packaging engineering services
- From start to finish project management